We value your privacy
This website only collects information you volunteer. At any time, without having to specify a reason, you can send an email to someone in the staff to delete your posts and LOGs from the database.
What information we collect on you?
At each visit this website receives and records information from your browser or mobile device when you visit the internet.
- For not-registed users we only collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address and broswer information such has the screen size that allows us to operate and optimize the services we provide to you.
- For registerd-uses we collect information such as your username, hash of password, email address, and IP address.
Your email and IP are not visible publicly unless you explicitly put it publicly.
What is automatically collected information used for?
- IPs are not visible publicly. We use this information to keep the Services secure. In case of cyber attacks, LOGs are forwarded to cybersecurity authorities.
- LOGs are not visible publicly. We use this information to optimize our services.
How long is information stored?
- LOGs are deleted monthly.
- Accounts are deleted on demand, or after four years of inactivity.
- Public requests are deleted on demand, or after two years of inactivity.
Information from Third Parties
We do not share personal information with third parties.
Our engine doesn't use data analytics.
Why have we done this agreement?
You may be aware that on 25th May 2018, the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect which imposes additional obligations on organisations and gives you extra rights around how your data is used.
What do you have to do?
There is no action required on your end, we just wanted to inform you of these changes. If you would like to change your marketing contact preferences now or find out more about the marketing channels which you are currently opted in to